8 Interesting Facts about Siamese Cats and How They are Great House Pets
Siamese cats are one of the most popular breeds of cats. They are also one of the oldest breeds, with their origins dating back to Thailand.
1- What is the Origin of the Siamese Cat?
1) Siamese cats were originally called “Siam” cats and they were brought to Europe by British diplomats in 1884.
2) The name Siamese actually derives from the country Siam, now known as Thailand.
3) The first Siamese cat was given to a British diplomat in 1884 as a gift from King Chulalongkorn of Siam (now Thailand).
4) Siamese cats were once called “the Royal Cat” because they became so popular among European royalty after being introduced by European diplomats.
5) The first Siamese cat was given to a British diplomat in 1884 as a gift from King Chulalongkorn of Siam (now Thailand).
6) In 1959, the American
2- The Life Span of Siamese Cats
Siamese cats have always been a popular pet. They are known for their long and lean bodies, blue eyes, and distinctive “Siamese” vocalization.
The life span of Siamese cats can vary from 10 to 16 years depending on the environment they live in. The more time a Siamese cat spends indoors, the longer its lifespan will be.
A Siamese cat's average weight is about 8 pounds when fully grown. It is a medium-sized cat breed with an average height of 12 inches at the shoulder for males and 11 inches for females.
3- Why Would I Get a Siamese Cat?
There are many reasons why one would want to get a Siamese cat. They are known for their intelligence, they are playful and they can be great companions to have.
Siamese cats are known for being intelligent and playful. They make great companions and can be very loyal. They also have a reputation for being vocal which many people find endearing.
Siamese cat's favorite food
Siamese cats are not picky about their food. They like to eat almost anything that you give them.